- You must comply with all of the terms and conditions of the Affiliate Agreement, the applicable agreements and policies referred to below, and all applicable laws, regulations, and rules when you use WMA Masterclass and our Services.
- We own or license all intellectual property and other rights, title, and interest in and to WMA Masterclass, our Services, and the materials accessible on or through WMA Masterclass and our Services, except as expressly provided for in the Affiliate Agreement. For example, and without limitation, we own trademarks, copyrights, and certain technology used in providing our Services. You will not acquire any right, title or interest therein under the Affiliate Agreement or otherwise unless expressly provided for herein. You may not use our intellectual property on any social media accounts, pages, or websites.
- You may not claim to be WMA Masterclass, Wan Muhd Ali, or similar in any capacity. You may not use the company name (Countless World Sdn. Bhd.) or Wan Muhd Ali name on any social media accounts, pages, URLs or Website names.
- Anything you communicate in marketing or advertising any WMA Masterclass service or opportunity must be true and accurate. Claims that relate to any WMA Masterclass service or opportunity that are untrue or fraudulent are strictly prohibited. You may not claim that any government, person, or entity endorses or supports WMA Masterclass. You may not use the intellectual property of any other person or entity in advertising any WMA Masterclass service or opportunity. You may not make income claims about WMA Masterclass in your advertising.
- You may only have a single membership account. You will not be paid any Commission or Bonus for payments made on your own account(s). You are not permitted to open a WMA Masterclass account under the name of another person or entity, or under a fictitious name. You are not permitted to open a WMA Masterclass account under any name merely to obtain Commissions, Bonuses, or any other compensation, including without limitation incentives or prizes which may be offered from time to time. You may not pay for another person’s account. You are not permitted to offer cash rebates or other monetary incentives to actual or potential Sales.
- We ask that you respect the WMA Masterclass online community. Your conduct when using WMA Masterclass and our Services should be guided by common sense and basic etiquette. To further these common goals, you agree not to:
- Disparage the products or services of any company or individual.
- Impersonate or represent us, our staff, or other industry professionals.
- Link to or post content not allowed on WMA Masterclass.
- Solicit a user’s password or other account information.
- Harvest user information for any purpose.
- Use racially or ethnically offensive language; discuss or incite illegal activity; use explicit or obscene language; or solicit or post sexually explicit images.
- Harass, threaten, or embarrass anyone.
- Post anything that you do not have the legal right to post; and
- Violate any law, or make any untrue or misleading statement.
- We may suspend or terminate your use of WMA Masterclass or our Services, including without limitation, if We believe, in our sole and absolute discretion, that you have breached a term of the Affiliate Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that all suspensions and terminations shall be made in our sole discretion and that We shall not be liable to you or any other party for said suspension or termination.
“Dos and Don’ts” of WMA Masterclass:
- Use the provided “Affiliate Resources” in your back office to promote WMA Masterclass.
- Engage with other members on the WMA Masterclass Facebook group.
- Follow up with your leads via email, social media, or other communication.
- Use your own name or unique business name on any social media, websites, domains, email addresses, etc.
- Use your own personal or business email when following up with your leads.
- Use any copyrighted images, videos, or other content that belongs to WMA Masterclass in your marketing.
- Spam leads via email, text, or social media about offers and services from WMA Masterclass
- Claim to be WMA Masterclass or Wan Muhd Ali on any social media accounts, even if being used to promote WMA Masterclass.
- Post commission screenshots from your back office or make any other kind of income claims in your marketing.
- Send emails from the name of Wan Muhd Ali or WMA Masterclass.
- Use WMA Masterclass, Wan Muhd Ali, or similar in any domains, social media, email accounts, business names, websites, etc.